GUESTS & VISITORS
As of May 27, 2022 we have updated our policy and pricing for guests. The below guidelines reflect these changes.
Give the Y a try! Your friends and families are welcome at the Y! At the YMCA of Youngstown our priority is to serve our members who have made a membership commitment. The purpose of our guest policy is to enhance service to our current members who are encouraging their friends and families to join.
To use our facilities as a guest, the following guidelines apply.
- Guests are welcome Mondays through Saturdays. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, no guest passes are sold between the hours of 10:30 am and 3 pm. Sundays are Members Only Days – no guest passes will be sold.
- All guests (18+) must present a valid photo ID (driver’s license or state I.D.)
- Guests must register at the Y Service Desk upon entrance.
- Guests must be accompanied by an active Y member during their visit.
- The Y member may also be responsible for their guest’s behavior.
- Paper Passes are no longer accepted at the YMCA of Youngstown.
- No refunds due to inclement weather.
Guest Pass Fee:
- $10 daily, per person (ages 3+)
Visiting Y Members:
The YMCA of Youngstown is a proud participant in the YMCA of the USA’s Nationwide Membership Program. When you travel you may want to use a Y in another city on a short-term basis.
If you are a Y member visiting our area, check-in with the Service Desk staff at the Central YMCA downtown or the Davis Family YMCA in Boardman, present your Y membership card and photo ID for verification. Your membership must be active and in good standing with your home YMCA.
If you bring a guest with you, the Guest Pass Fee and Guidelines above will apply.
*the YMCA reserves the right to restrict guest pass access at any time.