DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT
All gifts made on Giving Tuesday will be DOUBLED up to $20,000. Thanks to matching gifts from generous donors.
WHY DO WE PARTICIPATE?
Your donations directly impact our community.
GivingTuesday is a global day to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide. The YMCA of Youngstown participates in GivingTuesday to help elevate awareness about how the Y impacts youth, adults, families, and seniors in the communities we serve. For GIVINGTUESDAY 2023, our focus will be to raise awareness and funds to:
- Supplement the cost of membership and programs fees for children, adults, seniors, and families through our YMCA Financial Assistance Program so ALL can have access, regardless of their financial situation.
- Provide increased access to the YMCA After School Program, where children get homework help, physical activity and build friendships in a supportive environment.
- Deliver Y services, programs, and activities into the community with our Y on the Fly initiative, a “Y without walls” experience that expands our reach to more individuals and families in need of support.
- Offer free art programming and experiences to under-served neighbors and areas of our community through the YMCA ARTreach Program.
- Improve the physical and mental well-being for those living with, going through, or beyond cancer in our LIVESTRONG at the YMCA Program, offered free to all cancer survivors.
The Y is a place of possibility and promise for all and we cannot do it alone. On GivingTuesday 2023, November 28, we will be asking for our community to join us in this special day of giving…for a better us.
For questions please contact Marykaye Carlson, 330-742-4797, or firstname.lastname@example.org.