- More than 7 pools and spas, indoor and outdoor at two facilities
- Included babysitting while you workout!
- Prerecorded and livestream workout classes and content
- Trained and competent staff members who are ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Access to over 100 free group fitness and classes at both YMCA of Youngstown facilities
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Special member rates on all programs, including Summer Day Camp, Pilates Reformer/Exo Chair Training, Art & Humanities programs and Swim Lessons; first choice on all program enrollment before the general public
- Ability to use both YMCA of Youngstown membership facilities: Central YMCA in downtown Youngstown and Davis Family YMCA in Boardman
- Nationwide Membership – use of participating Y facilities across the country
Membership | Monthly E.F.T. Draft
This is a payment plan that allows a member to pay continuous membership dues in equal monthly payments that are automatically deducted from the member’s checking, savings or credit card account for as long as they belong to the Y. Membership applications can be picked up at the Welcome Center at all of our branch locations or you can download an electronic version of our Membership Application.
Membership dues are paid automatically with equal monthly payments.
- You are a member for as long as you choose
- You may cancel your membership at any time by giving a 15-day written notice
- You join only once. The E.F.T. membership is automatically renewed until you request cancellation
- You receive no bills and thus have no checks to write or postage to pay
Other Convenient Payment Plans
If you prefer, your Membership can be paid in full at time of application using cash, check, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover Card. Annual membership dues are non-transferable. Should you need to cancel before your membership expires, dues are refundable for the remaining months minus a $10 Administrative Fee.
Consult the membership team for details.
This one-time fee is for all new members as long as their membership remains active. The funds are used for building repairs and Capital Development. The Joining Fee is $30 for a student, $50 for an adult, and $90 for a household membership.
Decided you’ve wanted to join? Click HERE to sign up online today!
Tamra Lucas, Davis Family YMCA Membership Director, 330-480-5652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brittany Powers, Central YMCA Membership Director, 330-744-8411 or email@example.com
Membership For All
The YMCA of Youngstown offers Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families and children.