BRING YOUR GAME
YOUTH LEAGUES AND CLINICS
Dre's Basketball Clinics - Davis Family Y
Our very own Dre Brown will be offering 3 basketball clinics at the Davis Family YMCA this summer! This will comprise of learning all the skills, drills, and good sportsmanship that makes basketball so great!
3 total sessions, weekly on Tuesdays
Dates: 6/22, 6/29, 7/6
Gym courts 1 and 2 will be divided up per basketball hoop so that we can meet the 1:9 ratio regulations, offering a 4 group rotation (36 participants per hour)
Cost (Per Session): $20 members $3O non-members
All Session Special: $50 members $80 non-members
Ages: 4-8yrs 1:00p- 2:00p
9-15yrs 2:15p- 3:15p
We ask that participants bring their own basketball if possible to limit equipment usage.
Participants must be picked up and dropped off at the beginning of each session so we can adequately sanitize equipment between sessions and clear courts for the next participants. Masks must be worn during pick up and drop off.
Davis Day Camp participants can be transitioned to and back from the program, just email Nikki Murray about registration and transition.
Registration must be completed by 6/15/21
Central YMCA Youth Sports
Summer Basketball League
- Starts June 1, 2021
- Cost Member $50, Non-Member $60
- Ages 4-15
- Coaches Meeting June 1 @ 6PM
- Parents Zoom Meeting @ 7PM
- Two Training Sessions June 5 & 12
- Six Saturday games- June 26, July 10, 17 & 31, August 7 & 14
The Cleveland Cavaliers are committed to inspiring future generations to grow the game of basketball. Our MISSION, showcased through some of the best athletes in the world, is to motivate the youth of Ohio and beyond to be active, make championship choices on and off the court, and build confidence in their athletic abilities through the game of basketball. The Cavaliers Youth.
Hoops Program consists of Cavs Academy Camps & Clinics; Jr Cavs leagues and Cavs Elite Tournaments, all of which are designed to teach the fundamentals of basketball in a fun and positive atmosphere. View Cav Youth Website
- July 12-14 9am-12pm
Outdoor Soccer League
- Location Kochis Park on the West Side
- Ages 4-9
- Two training sessions May 15 & 22
- Four games June 5, 12, 19 & 26
- Coaches meeting @ 6pm, May 10th
- Parents zoom meeting @ 7PM May 10th
- Cost Member $40, Non-Member $50
- Member 25$ Non-Member $50
- 3 year old: April 13 @ 5:30PM
- 4-5 year olds: April 13 @ 6:15PM
- 6-8 year olds: April 15 @ 5:30PM
- 9-12 year olds: April 15 @ 6:15PM
The Youth Development Roadmap
Our approach to youth sports is guided by the Youth Development Roadmap, which outlines critical milestones that impact a child’s development. Youth Development is defined as the social-emotional, cognitive and physical process that all youth uniquely experience from birth to career.