JOIN THE RESET CHALLENGE!
TEXT RESET to 855-788-8836
This past year has been stressful and we all need to take time to RESET. Let’s hit the RESET button together as a community. Join over 1000 participants across the country in this nationwide RESET Challenge, sponsored by the Y.
What is the RESET Challenge?
A FREE 6-week challenge designed to unite members, staff and community in hitting the RESET button to strive for a healthier Spirit, Mind and Body
- Commit to being active 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week (150 minutes total per week) beginning February 1.
We’ve been through a lot during 2020. We ALL need a RESET to have some fun together, while being active and regaining our health.
Who can participate?
Literally Everyone! This challenge is FREE to Y members AND the community! All ages welcome, including kids and all fitness levels welcome.
How do I join?
Text RESET to 855-788-8836. After registering, be sure to join the Strong Life Facebook Group by clicking here.
No access to texting? No problem, click below to fill out the registration and you will receive a weekly email with encouragement.
- FREE access to in-person and virtual fitness classes
- Weekly motivational text messages to keep you on track
- Downloadable Fitness Tracker
- Access to a nationwide Facebook Group, where you’ll find motivation and encouragement
- The first 1000 Y members will receive a FREE Fit Kit, including a water bottle, fitness band and drawstring bag. After completion of the Challenge, they will receive a FREE T-shirt.
- Non-members/community who participate in the challenge will receive one guest pass per week for 6 weeks of the Challenge (February 1 – March 13)
REGISTRATION: Text RESET to 855-788-8836
Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via USA toll free number 855-788-8836. You may receive up to 24 messages per month for text alerts. Message and data rates apply.
You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by text messaging STOP to toll free number 855-788-8836.