RESET CHALLENGE 2021
DAVIS FAMILY YMCA
As a member of the community, you will have one weekly guest visit to access each week during the 6-week RESET Challenge. You must bring your ID, wear a face mask and get your temperature taken each time you enter the Y. Make sure to stop at the Service Desk and check-in as a RESET participant.
WEEK 6 RESTORED!
WEEK 6 FIRST VIDEO
WEEK 5 REINVEST!
WEEK 5 CELEBRATION VIDEO
WEEK 5 FIRST VIDEO
WEEK 3 NETWORK RESET!
WEEK 3 CELEBRATION VIDEO
WEEK 3 ACCOUNTABILITY VIDEO
WEEK 3 FIRST VIDEO
WEEK 2 REFRESH!
WEEK 2 CELEBRATION VIDEO
WEEK 2 ACCOUNTABILITY VIDEO
WEEK 2 FIRST VIDEO
RESET CHALLENGE WEEK 1!
Get started by watching the week 1 video below and viewing the week 1 materials and content. We are here for you… Good luck and start strong!
WEEK 1 CELEBRATION VIDEO - SEAN ASTIN
WEEK 1 FIRST VIDEO
- FREE access to in-person and virtual fitness classes
- Weekly motivational text messages to keep you on track
- Downloadable Fitness Tracker
- Access to a nationwide Facebook Group, where you’ll find motivation and encouragement
- The first 1000 Y members will receive a FREE Fit Kit, including a water bottle, fitness band and drawstring bag. After completion of the Challenge, they will receive a FREE T-shirt.
- Non-members/community who participate in the challenge will receive one guest pass per week for 6 weeks of the Challenge (February 1 – March 13)
Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via USA toll free number 855-788-8836. You may receive up to 24 messages per month for text alerts. Message and data rates apply.
You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by text messaging STOP to toll free number 855-788-8836.